Consigning In Store
To Our Valued Customers:
As you know, the pandemic hit small businesses particularly hard. We are infinitely grateful for your understanding and support through these challenging times. We look forward to growing and serving our community with more of the things families want and need!
As always, thank you for shopping local and bringing us your great consignment items! Together we are making West Seattle a great place for families and fun.
We REALLY appreciate your business.
— Three Little Birds Staff
How Consigning With Us Works
Our current walk-in buying days are Thursdays and Sundays, from 11am-3pm. You can also call us for a buying appointment on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
We reserve the right to change days, times, and items wanted based on the needs of the store.
What we buy
- We buy clothing from Preemie to 12 Years.
- We buy footwear from Infant to Youth 7.
- We also buy great toys and gear.
- We buy top name brands such as:
- Clothing: Peek, Tucker and Tate, Boden, Crewcuts, Gap, City Mouse, Kate Quinn, Hanna Andersson, Tea, Janie & Jack
- Outerwear: North Face, Patagonia, Hatley
- Footwear: Hunter, Hatley, Columbia, Plae, See Kai Run, Bogs, Stride Rite, Native, Keen.
We ask that you keep your apparel drop offs to no more than 20 items of clothing and/or shoes per drop. Please call for special requests.
Clothing and shoes must be freshly and completely cleaned, and in excellent condition. Unclean items are subject to a 10% cleaning fee per item.
- No stains, tears, odors or pet hair.
- Please clean insides and soles of footwear.
- Items that require batteries must be brought in with working batteries.
- All items must have complete sets and be in perfect working order.
- We do not accept or sell recalled items.
- Unless exceptional, we are unable to buy value brands such as Carter's and Old Navy
Items will be processed and out on the floor as quickly as possible, within a week or two. You can check your online store account through Consignor Access at any time.
Once invoiced, all items become property of My Three Little Birds for the 90 day period, and will not be returned in that time. If an item does not sell after 60 days, it may be discounted at the store’s discretion.
Picking up unsold items
If you wish to pick up your items after 90 days, it is the customer's responsibility to alert the store that you wish to do so.
- There is a 10 day grace period for pick up, after which items may be donated.
- A $5.00 fee will be added if a customer wishes to have store staff find their unsold items and store them pending pickup.
We ALWAYS do our best to take excellent care of all store items, but we are not responsible for loss due to theft, fire, flood, or other events beyond our control.
We may donate unsold items
If an item does not sell after 90 days, it may be donated to one of the following local charities:
Highpoint Neighborhood House
Payouts and store credit
My Three Little Birds pays out the following:
Items from $0-$99 35% Store Credit 25% Cash Out
Items from $100-$199 40% Store Credit 30% Cash Out
Items that are $200+ 50% Store Credit 40% Cash Out
Store credit never expires, and can be used on any items in the store, new or resale!
For cash out, we write checks on the last day of the following months: February, April, June, August, October, December. If you want to cash out, you must notify us by the 20th day of that cash-out month via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a maximum amount we are able to cash out each month. If we have reached our max, then consignors must wait until the following month.
If you wish for your check to be mailed, we will need a self-addressed stamped envelope.