Consigning In Store
To Our Valued Customers:
As most of you know, the pandemic has hit small businesses particularly hard. We are coming to the realization that the recovery will be a slow one, and as a business we must find ways to hang on. In order for us to be in business when this is over we must make some TEMPORARY adjustments. The following policy changes will go into effect immediately:
- Store credit can only be used on our consignment inventory. You cannot use store credit to buy any new inventory at this time.
- We will not cash out any consignors until April of 2021.
- In April of 2021 we will have a máximum amount we will cash out each month. If we have reached our max then consignors must wait until the following month.
PLEASE KNOW- we are infinitely grateful for all your understanding and support through these challenging times. We look forward to a future time when we can revert back to our former policies.
How You Can Help:
- Shop local.
- Buy our gift cards in store or online.
- Shop our online store if you are not comfortable in public places. We ship or do curbside pick up.
- Bring us your great consignor ítems.
- Use your store credit at a later date.
- Be patient with us…this is scary.
Thank you! We REALLY appreciate your business.
Three Little Birds Staff
How Consigning With Us Usually Works:
* We reserve the right to change days, times, and items wanted based on the needs of the store.
- We buy clothing from NB-12 Years. Shoe sizes range from Infant 2 to 4 youth.
- We also buy great toys and gear.
- We buy the top name brands. Peek, Tucker and Tate, Mini/Baby Boden, Crewcuts, Gap Kids, Baby Gap, Kate Quinn, North Face, Patagonia, Hunter, Hanna Andersson, Tea, Janie & Jack, Ralph Lauren, Hatley, Columbia, See Kai Run, Bogs, Stride Rite, Native, Keen and more…
We ask that you keep your apparel drop offs to no more than 2 shopping bags full of clothing and/or shoes per drop.
- Clothing and shoes must be cleaned and in good condition. (Unclean items are subject to a 10% cleaning fee per item)
- No stains, tears, or odors.
- Items that require batteries must be brought in with working batteries.
- All items must have complete sets and be in perfect working order.
- We do not accept or sell recalled items.
Items will be processed and out on the floor within approximately a week. You can check your online store account through “Consignor Access” at any time.
Once invoiced, all items become property of My Three Little Birds for the 90 day period, and will not be returned in that time. If an item does not sell after 60 days it is discounted at the store’s discretion.
If an item does not sell after 90 days it will be donated to one of the following local charities:
Highpoint Neighborhood House
If you wish to pick your items back up after 90 days it is the customer responsibility to alert the store that you wish to do so.
- There is a 10 day grace period for pick up and then items will be donated.
- There is a $5.00 fee added if a customer wishes for us to find their unsold items and then store them for pending pick up.
We ALWAYS do our best to take excellent care of all store items, but we are not responsible for loss due to THEFT, FIRE, FLOOD, OR, OTHER SUCH THINGS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
The store pays out the following:
Items from $0-$99 35% Store Credit 25% Cash Out
Items from $100-$199 40% Store Credit 30% Cash Out
Items that are $200+ 50% Store Credit 40% Cash Out
If you want to cash out, you must notify us by the 20th day of that cash out month via email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you wish for your check to be mailed we will need a self-addressed stamped envelope.
We write checks on the last day of the following months: February, April, June, August, October, December.
Store credit never expires and can be used on any items in the store, new or resale!